Advertisement:

Unbelievable! An app is paying me at least N1500 daily for free.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell (Market Place)' started by Ier Stephen, Mar 22, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Ier Stephen Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Ipad
    Sponsored Links:
    Branch Loan App still remain the most easy way to make extra money with your mobile phone legitimately for now.

How it works

#You earn your first #500 registration bonus immediately after you register and you can withdraw it
    #You earn #1500 over every one person you refer
    #No minimum withdrawal, you can cash out your money anytime
    # You dont need any registration fee or any money at all to register

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ.

HOW TO START

Download branch loan app from play store using this link…so as to generate ur own code and start earning

https://branch.co/download/o17cap

Register with your phone number
    Go to promotion, enter and apply this code

o17cap

Whatsapp me on 07067767048 so that i put you through the last phase of the registration.

In the app am not concern about the loan part but how to make money with this app.

So to make money with this app, branch requires you to use the app at least one time before your invitation code will be activated for you to start making money with this app.

So this is what you have to do to activate your referral code of the app and start referring your friends to make a whooping N1500 per person you invite.

After registration, apply for N1000 loan, and branch will send the 1000 to your selected bank account immediately. You will have to pay 1000+200 as interest, that is loan+interest =1200. Once you receive the loan, Whatsapp me on 07067767048 to send you N200 to the same account you apply for the loan for you to repay the loan immediately.

Once you have done this your refferal code will be activated immediately and you are good to go.

This is business, you have nothing to lose, this is how to do it, you request 1000 laon from branch, then send me a whatsapp message on 07067767048 then i send 200 interest.

Then you go back and pay your loan, and earn N500 welcome bonus which you can withdraw immediately. There is no minimum withdrawal.
    That is i earn N1500 for your registration then i give you N200.

Remember to use my refferal code o17cap after registration.

Take a look the screenshoot of my branch app dashboard below in less than 3 weeks.

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: