Advertisement:

free megabits 400mb

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by frank27, May 11, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

frank27 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    How to get more than 400MB free data on MTN using Gidimo app

Gidimo app has been gifting MTN users free data for over a year now if I’m not mistaken, when they started this activity, they actually gave out 150MB free data to all MTN users who download and register on their app. After checking recently, I just discovered that they reward their customers with 200MB free data, to activate yours, click here

Gbenga has invited you to join gidimo Senior School Program. Get 1GB instantly when you subscribe for SSP. https://app.gidimo.com/links/xz54JazknDoBKzpBA

The great news is that you can get more than the 200MB data you’re seeking to get from Gidimo, did I say 200MB data? You can even get more than 400MB, 1GB free data to your MTN SIM card from Gidimo app, to achieve this feat, carefully follow the steps that I’m going to list out here.

How to get more than 400MB free data on MTN using Gidimo app
    Download GIDIMO app
    Log in or sign up using the MTN number you would want to use to get the data
    Tap the SUBSCRIBE button at the top. Select STANDARD PLAN and tap SUBSCRIBE.
    Tap HAVE A GIDIMO CODE? Type in MTN2020gidimo then tap the LOAD buttonHow to get more than 400MB free data on MTN using Gidimo app
    Don’t select any payment option, close it and return to the main page
    Exit the app and launch it again
    You should see a pop-up notification telling you that you’ve gotten 1GB data. Send it to the MTN SIM card you used in registering.

The good news is that Gidimo has a referral program and this referral program gives you 400MB free data when you invite a friend to subscribe to Gidimo SSP.How to get more than 400MB free data on MTN using Gidimo app

How to accumulate the data

Now, invite as many people as you can using your very own unique referral link, you can get yours by clicking the word; Get 400MB when a friend you invited subscribes to gidimo SSP. When you click that, you will be shown a menu with a list of options to share your link, the best one to choose is Copy to Clipboard.

After copying the link, tell your friend about the app and tell them to follow the procedure listed above you should get 400MB when they follow the procedure and they should receive 1GB free data for following the procedure.

Gbenga has invited you to join gidimo Senior School Program. Get 1GB instantly when you subscribe for SSP. https://app.gidimo.com/links/xz54JazknDoBKzpBA

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: