Advertisement:

$1000 DAILY PROCESSING EMAIL

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Ayobami Jegede, May 7, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Ayobami Jegede Member
    1. adsense money making

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sponsored Links:
    FORMAL WAYS PEOPLE USES TO PROCESS EMAILS
    This is the formal ways people uses to process emails in the pass,ie posting Ads on classified world website .

What I discovered about this formal system up is that it looks a bit difficult.And to keep on making money with this system will require you to continue posting on classified Ad to get new customers.Sticking to this formal system builds no customer,builds no relationship,makes few money,making the system a bit difficult,etc

But I discovered a new system,more simple,big earning potentials,etc..

So we are using a new system that has worked for me and my students across the world,making it more simple,fun,big earnings,etc.
    And today I lay the keys of this system in your hands!!
    What we will be doing is to use the power of facebook, relationship, trust, freebies,etc.(Using these psychological keys)
    These psychological keys mentioned above are behind my thousands of dollar monthly income from this biz.

I will make this info to be short,very simple and easy to apply.
    First thing we are going to do which is the first step is to join biggest worlds facebook groups.

Lets see the world facebook groups we are going to join…

SHITS OF A-THOUSAND WORLD’S BIGGEST FB GROUPS
    I do sell this world facebook groups separately @minimum $30,but yours free because you bought this book.
    Facebook groups are without doubt one of the best place to post.
    Your facebook account must be at least 5-6months old else you won’t be able to join maximum 46facebook groups daily.If your account is less than 6months,facebook may always temporarily block your account while joining above 20groups daily.But an account over 6months can join upto 46groups daily.

You can promote other products scheme but most of the time let it be “money-making products”…Its money making groups for money making people,people looking for internet biz or jobs.So you provide them with these products.Join shits of these groups by downloading the group’s attachment below (Use “Microsoft Office Excel” to open it).
    I have compiled all the biggest money-making facebook groups all over the world into one attachment.All these groups value is
    really great.

DON’T HAVE ANY PRODUCT TO SELL HUH??
    NOPROBLEM,FORYOUCANACTUALLYSELLOTHERPEOPLE’S PRODUCTS

Here,you are processing email on facebook as an affiliate for other people’s product.I will show you how to set the whole system up and how to really profit from it.
    Simply go to any of these website below,register for a free account as an affiliate..After registration,login and go to the site products catalog and choose any quality products you wanna promote,get your affiliate link then you are good to go.You can process email for different and many companies but I advice you to begin with five or ten products for a start,then as time goes on increase the number of products you are processing.
    (1) https://www.clickbank.com

Register with this site up Clickbank.

If by any chance you didn’t see your country there then use any country such as USA while registering.Then write any address even if its rubbish,clickbank wont come to your house.

“Choose any of these 3websites and become an Affiliate,but preferably choose Clickbank or PayDotCom”

After registration,login to your account and click product catalog and there you will see different products by different companies.But note that in this system,the best products to promote are “money making products”.So go to the search bar you see there and enter any of these phrase money,how to make money online,best ways to easily make money from home,money products,work from home,etc.But make sure you do your due diligence to check whether the info these companies has is not junks by checking their Avg percentage,check how many people are promoting it,also click on them to go to their website sales page to read their Ad,etc.

To promote any product you see there,just click “PROMOTE” ,

Once you have these products url stored in your Microsoft word document,now you will have to shorten these url.
    The best sites I do use to shorten my url are:
    (1) BITLY COMPANY :Its free,click to start shortening your long affiliate url to a short form.And its very fast to generate a short url.
    Because showing your long affiliate url to these people will quickly pass a message to their subconscious mind that you wanna push your offer hard on them and they will quickly ignore your mails.
    t url to this https://https://bit.ly/2yraCU5 ,then you can customize it in your account area to https://https://bit.ly/2yraCU5
    NOTE:TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF THIS HOT PRODUCT,JUST SEND YOUR REQUEST HERE FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE 80% COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE

FIND GOOD PICTURES TO ATTACH WHENEVER YOU POST ON FACEBOOK
    I want you to Note that the only thing we want in these FB groups is emails,so we are hunting for it.I will soon tell you the reason.
    Whenever you make any post on these facebook groups,make sure you always attach compelling pictures to attract people to your post.
    Go and get lots of shits money-making pictures at google,if you don’t have any yet on your PC: Get all the pictures you will need here
    Simply type in any keywords,but don’t forgot I said we are hunting for emails because one email will give us $1dollar at the end of the month(World researchers confirmed) So to get this value(value is emails) then we will be given something in return.We will give “free book on how to make money online in return for these emails”.Don’t worry, I will explain everything & also give you my book(for free) which you will be giving out in order to collect these emails.Check the other attachment for these books.The book is all about how to make $150/day so you will search for images such as: money,How I made $150 per day,make $150 per day,$150,make $150 per day without capital ,Free $150 per day,how to make $150,Make free money ,work online,make money without capital,work from home.And lots and lots of keywords,what have you??
    So as lots of images pops up from google-image then download the ones you prefer to your PC, as simple as it is.

GO AND OPEN ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS
    You can open a new Yahoo Mail Or Google Gmail .
    WHY?
    You know we want to collect people’s email,so we have to be professional with this.
    Let your email sell you first immediately.
    So go and open another email address,but make sure you enter your real name,put real firstname&lastname.Please let the names you provide for this new email tally with your facebook account name.And when its now time to enter username,let the email username be any of these that sells you immediately: “instantcash39@gmail.com” Or “instantmoney13@yahoo.com” Or “quick150dollar@gmail.com” Or “quick150dollar@yahoo.com” Or quickcash@yahoo.com ,etc what have you?

ADs YOU CAN POST
    Its now time to reveal some secrets here…
    Actually the best word in marketing world is “FREE

How??
    Yes the word free converts a lot and brings in lots of money.
    So here you will be giving the book I mentioned above which is attached to this product you ordered.You give this book out for free in order to collect people’s emails.Because no one will offer down their valuable email without getting something valuable in return.
    I’m going to reveal another secret here,the secret is that you will collect these emails indirectly.How?? Then continue reading…

“If you are able to collect people’s email then quickly know that this system I’m teaching you here truly works,and you will make lots of money collecting these emails” Because 1email is equal to $1dollar at the end of every single month.
    You can post different &lots of Ads as you like,the important thing is to pass your message very well.
    Examples of Ads:
    (1)FREE BOOK
    How I made $150dollar daily without any capital
    Send a message with the subject only: “$150/day”.
    Without sending message body to quickcash@gmail.com .Its totally free.Check your mail inbox after 15minutes for the free report.
    (Make sure you Attach suitable picture to this post)

REPLYING TO MESSAGES PEOPLE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL IN REFERENCE TO YOUR POST ON FACEBOOK
    So how do you reply to messages people sent to your email to know more about the FREE BOOK you posted on these facebook group??
    But before we continue,go to the email you just registered up,to put in your signature.
    Yes signature will be following every mails we will be sending out.

HOW TO SET A SIGNATURE TO EVERY EMAIL SENT OUT??
    Whether you are using Gmail , Yahoo , Hotmail ,etc just go to the email settings and click “signature”
    Then enter any of these signatures below,its your choice,just enter only one:
    (1) I make money daily ,to see how you can easily do the same go here: “enter your short shortened promotional product here”

*Example of a “shorten promotional product” For easy understanding,so let me repeat the signature above again:

I make money daily with ease,to see how you can easily do the same go here: https://bit.ly/2yraCU5
    NOTE:TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF THIS HOT PRODUCT,JUST SEND YOUR REQUEST HERE FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE 80% COMMISSIONS FOR LIFE

(2) How I make $30,000 monthly,check here for info: “enter your short shortened promotional product here”

After you enter your desired signature,click save.
    There are many more signatures you can use,the point of putting a signature is to make it follow every email you sent out and the main purpose is to make anybody that sees the mail to click on the ‘promotional url in it”, once click and the person makes any purchase,then makes you money.

So this is how you send out emails,Are you ready?
    If a person send you a message for the first time asking for the FREE BOOK,this is what you will do:

STEP1: Create a new Microsoft Office Word document title it “DAY1-DAY5 Customers”, So go to the message any new person sent and copy&paste their emails to this new Microsoft Office Word you titled “DAY1-DAY5 Customers” and note the date they sent their email messages (this is what I called collecting email indirectly)

(2)So this is what you are going to do to all the new people’s emails for the first five(5) days,For the first five(5) days you collect an email of a new person requesting for your FREE BOOK,you will build relationship with these people in these five days.
    Lets quickly look at what we will send to these new people from Day1-Day5.
    This is what I called “DAY1-DAY5 Emailing”
    Its very simple,check below:

*DAY1:You will say “THANK YOU” follow by Introducing yourself,your past,send them to your facebook page,write also what they will expect from you,you can as well send them your email address,etc
    PLEASENOTE: Do you still recall in our post in these facebook groups,we said we will send them the FREE BOOK in the next 15minutes to their email inbox.So I will advice you to go to your email settings and activate “Enable Notifications” .So when notification is activated,you will be notify when anybody send you a message.
    So now when these people opens your emails and see you introduce yourself,telling them what they will expect from you,giving them your email account,giving them your facebook account,etc.These will pass a message that there is a real person behind that computer and makes them feel at home because right now you’ve passed a relationship mentality to their subconscious mind.
    Also mentioning what they will expect from you will makes them to open your email in the future to see what you got to offer them.

“DAY2:”=>
    SUBJECT: Do you have just $1,make over $5 daily for free!

BODY: This company has been since over 1year now,and has been paying her members.
    You can as well search google to check the reputation of this site.

SECRET HINT:After you have replenish your acct,you can as well earn free bonus everyday.HOW? This is how it works:After successful replenishing of acct at anytime,on the left side of the site menu,just click
    "DAILY BONUS" everyday

(My signature is automatically attached here by my email service provider)

“DAY3”=>

CONTACT US TO GET THE CONCLUDING INFO.@ ONLINESECRETMONEYMAKINGJOBS@GMAIL.COM

Some Of Dmedia Company’s Hot Selling products
    Are You Interested In An Unbelievable Secrets On The Internet That Can Change Your Financial Status In This Present Economy?
    (1)Dmedia Comm
    WHAT ARE WE DOING,SIMPLY HYIP HYIP,AND I MEAN BEST BIG PAYING HYIP THAT PAYS AS HIGH AS 800% DAILY,8000%
    FOR FULL DETAIL AND FOR ANY OF OUR PRODUCT KINDLY PAY TO: AYOBAMI JEGEDE: 0128723567. GTBANK
    SEND PAYMENT DETAILS TO
    HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON FIVER
    AFTER 3DAYS.FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU WILL MAKE $1,000 DAILY.

(2) CPADAILYCASH
    HOWTOMAKE $15,000MONTHLYWITHOUTSELLING
    (3)MY SHOPIFYCRAZIESTBIZMODEL
    “I MADE $6MILLION DOLLARS IN JUST 7MONTHS,YOU WILL START EARNING SAME DAY YOU ORDER,THOUSANDS TO MILLIONS OF DOLLAR EVERY MONTH

If you are tired of buying fake information from the so called guru information marketers check below to get the Most profitable business and the exact steps to profit daily from each of the business.

(3)$300 DAILY UPLOADING FREE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

(4)YOUR FAN PAGE BUSINESS
    HERE YOU MAKE MINIMUM $4,000MONTHLY FOR FREE WITH THESE JUST 3STEPS SECRETS FORMULA

(6) AND MANY MORE HOT PRODUCTS…

(To get any or all of this hot product(s),send your request to this address)

https://bit.ly/3caNibK

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: