Advertisement:

UPDATED! All Confirmed Paying Donation Sites

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by AmBy, Dec 11, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Habeebullah Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    make 30% extra money from this site in less than 5hours...it is not a run and hit site and it operates in the same mamner donathub do operates by reserving someone and getting reserved back. u will be glad you did if u join and if u are not paid i swear to pay you your money back..
    https://peerfunding.org/ref/simplibaba

Damighty Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    New! New!! New!!!

*Get 50% interest in less than 20 days on SquareAid*

SquareAid is a global financial social community that operate strictly on the principle of givers never lack. We have been proven to be the best online to stand the test of time, with no central account all payments are made between members known as the P2P (PEER TO PEER) donation method, which a member who wants to Give Help or Get Help is safe to do so and also get in contact with matched participant for each transaction to be carried out smart and efficiently.

SquareAid is not for all comers but strictly for Bitcoin Enthusiasts

https://www.squareaid.com/register?referer=j.galloway@yahoo.com

*HOW IT WORKS*

SquareAid enable members world wide have their money work for them, by giving participants in the system a 50% (Percent) profit in return after 15 days.

Any help given (Give Help) will be allowed for it's investment period to be completed before a participant will be allowed to withdraw his/her profit including capital (Get Help)

Once you make donation, you are automatically match to receive donation from other people.
    Please note that you have only 24hours to make payment.

*NOTE*
    Nigerians are not accepted in this program for now. So register with a foreign profile to benefit from the program. Choose any country and a foreign name will do.

*Join the Telegram group*
    https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEGrJC_VP_dphHxaCQ
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Whoever thought investing in Palm Trees can be a very lucrative business?

Palm Mills makes it easy for you to tap into the wealth from the sales of palm oil plantations.

Enjoy the dividends of being a shareholder and investor today in a top UK company that is into the business of Oil PAlm exportation.

Plan 1:

3.5% Daily For 60 Days

Plan 2:

6% Daily For 20 Days

- Minimum - $25.00 deposit

- Profit Earnings Mondays - Fridays only

- Referral commission 1st Level - 5%, 2nd Level - 3%

Click here to sign up
    • Guru Member

coonzee Guru Member

Message Count:
    _Ain't you TIRED already of losing your hard earn money to all these scam sites created and dominated by either Nigerians or Indians_ ? _Why not join a platform that has most of its participants from Canada and U.S._ ( www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.helpbuddy.org ) *IMAGINE HELP BUDDY JUST ONE MONTH WITH THIS KIND OF TRAFFIC* DAILY VISITORS: 97,571 MONTHLY VISITORS: 1,586,254 CANADA IS TOPPING THE SITE VISITORS. 64% OF VISITORS FROM CANADA. HELP BUDDY IS 369TH MOST VISITED WEBSITE IN CANADA. WE ALL KNOW...MOST ONLINE BIZ THAT CLOSE QUICK ARE THE ONES OWNED BY INDIANS OR NIGERIANS. *THIS ONE IS FOREIGN...ITS SOLID....ADMINS ALWAYS ONLINE* *SEE VIDEO TESTIMONIES FROM PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD* Referral Link https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee HOW IT WORKS If you invest from minimum $20 to $799 You will make 3% daily for 30 days i.e. 90% monthly. If you invest from $800 to $5000 You can make 3.5% daily which will be 105% monthly. Then if you will be doing the daily Facebook promo task (not compulsory) You can make 4% daily which will be 120% monthly. Participants enjoy 5% direct referral bonus. Guider Bonuses (5%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 0.1%) Three types of guiders/manager levels: 10 Guider/Manager is a person with 10 active direct members 50 Guider/Manager is a person with 50 active direct members and will be rewarded with $1500. 100 Guider/ Manager is a person with 100 active direct members and will be rewarded with $5000. Speed Bonuses (IF BEFORE 6 HOURS) Sender receives 3% as speed bonus His/her manager will get 2% Receiver who help to confirm quickly will get 2% speed bonus. Referral Link https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee IMG-20170210-WA0031.jpg

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    Enough of all START & CRASH sites, join PairMe now https://goo.gl/6deTy4 to enjoy -

1. 50% bonus in 30days
    2. Referral bonus from 3 levels (10%, 5%, 3%)
    3. Quick & responsive support (BEST SUPPORT)
    4. Safe & secure platform (https)
    5. 10% registration bonus
    6. 10% video testimonial bonus & lots more
    7. Phone number verification (instantly) & notification immediately you are matched
    8. GH anytime after confirmation
    9. RECOMMIT at least 30% of your total GH within 3 days
    10. Minimum PH (5,000); Maximum PH (3,000,000)
    11. PH Match Date = 14 - 22 days.

JOIN NOW & become one of the early participants.

Register - https://goo.gl/6deTy4

icjunior Member

Message Count:
    Rapidtokens.com
    fresh and paying
    get triple of your money
    • Guru Member

coonzee Guru Member

Message Count:
    _Ain't you TIRED already of losing your hard earn money to all these scam sites created and dominated by either Nigerians or Indians_ ? _Why not join a platform that has most of its participants from Canada and U.S._ ( www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.helpbuddy.org ) *IMAGINE HELP BUDDY JUST ONE MONTH WITH THIS KIND OF TRAFFIC* DAILY VISITORS: 97,571 MONTHLY VISITORS: 1,586,254 CANADA IS TOPPING THE SITE VISITORS. 64% OF VISITORS FROM CANADA. HELP BUDDY IS 369TH MOST VISITED WEBSITE IN CANADA. WE ALL KNOW...MOST ONLINE BIZ THAT CLOSE QUICK ARE THE ONES OWNED BY INDIANS OR NIGERIANS. *THIS ONE IS FOREIGN...ITS SOLID....ADMINS ALWAYS ONLINE* *SEE VIDEO TESTIMONIES FROM PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD* Referral Link https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee HOW IT WORKS If you invest from minimum $20 to $799 You will make 3% daily for 30 days i.e. 90% monthly. If you invest from $800 to $5000 You can make 3.5% daily which will be 105% monthly. Then if you will be doing the daily Facebook promo task (not compulsory) You can make 4% daily which will be 120% monthly. Participants enjoy 5% direct referral bonus. Guider Bonuses (5%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 0.1%) Three types of guiders/manager levels: 10 Guider/Manager is a person with 10 active direct members 50 Guider/Manager is a person with 50 active direct members and will be rewarded with $1500. 100 Guider/ Manager is a person with 100 active direct members and will be rewarded with $5000. Speed Bonuses (IF BEFORE 6 HOURS) Sender receives 3% as speed bonus His/her manager will get 2% Receiver who help to confirm quickly will get 2% speed bonus. Referral Link https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee IMG-20170221-WA0046.jpg

starhelp Member

Message Count:
    Hi ,

Have you spent hours, days even months trying to find the best
    mutual aid system?

Finding out how people finally got Wealthy after trying almost everything ?

You don’t have to look any further,

I say >>> Search no more >>>
    If you had ever invested in bitcoin or you wish to invest and learn, here is the opportunity
    What’s the secret? It’s no other secret than the one I have been using to cash in since December, 2016

Star Help Community – starhelp dot net
    1. 100% Growth per month
    2. 10% Referral Bonus
    3. Integrated with Blockchain
    4. Internal Bitcoin Wallet for Auto PH and GH
    5. Auto payment Execution. You can then transfer to your own bitcoin wallet
    6. No Fake payment/Member
    7. No Blocking of Accounts because of Auto payment execution
    8. Compulsory Re-commitment of previous PH amount
    On sponsor email use: martinsyeah@yahoo.com

I like this programme because the system is Automated and the re-commitment makes it sustainable and attractive

In StarHelp community, there is:
    No fake member - Everyone is verified with the 20% link commitment
    No fake teller - Automated confirmation
    No calling of Mr. Peter to please confirm you - Internal wallet is created for everyone for payment and receiving execution

Re-commitment;
    There is always money in the system because of the re-commitment, you must re-commitment your previous PH (Provide Help) I call this salary for life. If you had been looking for a better system to grow your bitcoin, the opportunity is here. Just a trial will convince you

I have done all other programmes like; gethelpworldwide bitcoin, mmmexpress, mmmbtconline and the likes, there is non of it close to starhelp community. Never a down time as it's hosted and manage by Americans, if in doubt check for yourself, use google and youtube to learn.

TOP SECRET
    I just wish to share this secret with the few privilege ones here, hear me well;
    starhelp, will be the boom soon. The programme was launched 1st of December, 2016. They are in need of Country Representatives at the moment, people to promote it in Nigeria and other parts of the world since it's an International Programme, at the moment there are Country Representatives in USA, Jamaica, Sweden, Kenya, Nigeria and etc but more are needed, If in doubt check starhelp.net
    There is a little incentives for a Country Representatives, Join now as there is always something for the early birds

I have said enough already, if you wish to join here is my referral link
    Here is my number; 08032360775, you can call or whatsapp for more info

akonauche Member

Message Count:
    People Should Beware Of this list of fake ponzi schemes reported by users..

1. Pay donor
    2. O give
    3. Samapay
    4. Money box
    5. Joyful donor
    6. Quick money
    7. Helping community
    8. Paydoublers
    9. Help forum
    10. Nairapayout
    11. Greenspeer
    12. Help community
    13. Spring cash
    14. Cashblaze
    15. Our social wallet
    16. Kaynation
    17. Divine fund
    18. Double Cash
    19. Waxpress
    20. Fund Niche
    21. Paycycler
    22. Peer to peer
    23. Thriftonweb
    24. Paymepayyou
    25. Oil pot exchange
    26. All the 24h and 48h. This Ponzi is based on Whatsapp named Whatsapp PH and GH. Created by a Nigerian guy.
    27. Ultimate cycler
    28. Run from any name that has cycle or cycler
    29. ncycler
    30. smile2charity
    31. nairapropeller and more i can't recall now and more yet to be created.

Scam Ponzi Schemes Reported By Users in the Comment Box

1. Cashblaze.org
    2. Farewealth
    3. Ecooperative.online
    4. SureCash
    5. Digital Portal CLUB
    6. www.digitalportal2.club
    7. Quickkash.net
    8. Citifund
    9. Cashgram
    10. Valcash
    11. Mycashlounge
    12. Naracle.net
    13. Cashkay
    14. Donationreward.net
    15. brytafuture.com
    16. Nairacash.org
    17. PoshAlert

Amanda_O Member

Message Count:
    Hot and fresh!!!!

Amanda_O Member

Message Count:
    Hot and fresh!!!!

Amanda_O Member

Message Count:
    Hot and fresh!!!!

Amanda_O Member

Message Count:
    NEWLY LAUNCHED get 50% in less than 24hrs !!! Just like Donation Hub and Peer Funding

.*BE THE FIRST FOR SPEEDY PAYMENT*

How does it work❓❓

✳Payment is by Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

♻You Register to join the system.
    ♻You login.
    ♻Wait for list
    ♻Click on Donate
    ♻Enter amount u want to donate
    ♻Call recipient then make payment, call your recipient to confirm you immediately and you'd enter the list instantly
    ♻It's paying and is extremely fast.

Very secured website were you don't lose funds because of lack of security.

McAfee antivirus✅
    Anti-DDOS ✅
    SSL✅
    Rush now!!!

Register here https://mfunds.club/signup.php?referral=Decoolprince

Referral promo is on now. User with the mlst referrals by March 7th gets $1,000.

Join our whatsapp family where you see testimonial or observe and to know more about how it works.
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Ak2POA2fDgK7aSKwtzPKQT
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Hot and Still Paying!!!

Invest in Farming Today

Join Palmills

6% Profit Daily For 20 Days (120%)

Click here to sign up

Omar Omar Member

Message Count:
    Silveralert.com.ng gives you 100% of you money within hours/minutes of providing help... works on a first come first serve system so the earlier the better guys .

Silveralert.com.ng
    silveralert.com.ng

rollingstone Member

Message Count:

ADEOYE ADEDAYO Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Earn and Recycle is the latest paying scheme in town now, it was just launched yesterday and got to know about it through a friend.. I Registered xterday evening and have been paid Already dis morning. Join now whil3 it is still hot.

www.earnandrecycle.com

ADEOYE ADEDAYO Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Payment proof

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    THE BEST PLATFORM IN TOWN NOW
    GET 30% OF YOUR DONATIONS IN 2-10 days

This is how it works...

1. Click on the link to register and make sure you use the same name with your bank account.

2. Wait for an account activation mail to be sent to the email used.

3. Activate your account and log in.

4. Go to bank section and fill your correct bank details.

5. Then go to fund project section and get ready at every o'clock (e.g. 7:00, 8:00, 9:00 etc) to pick a project to fund. Note:
    Project lists are usually rushed when it appears. Maximum time is 3mins. Pick according to the amount you can afford. It appears in dollars and one dollar is equivalent to #500.

6. When you see the project you can fund, click on DONATE and when the next page appears, click on COMMIT TO DONATE and you've reserved that payment.

7. Get the details of payment, call the person before and after making payment for confirmation.

8. Then create your own project and others are waiting in queue to fund it for you in less than 2hrs...trust me!

9. Don't delay in making or confirming payments... Its called rush hours biz

Rush now and register...

Get up to 30% ROI in 2 - 10 days
    Crowdfund your next project, big or small

Signup now and get free $10.00 instantly, plus $15.00 for your referrals

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    palmills pp4.PNG

Don't really know what you guys are waiting for but farming investment pays me everyday like no other.

Invest in Farming Today

Join Palmills

6% Profit Daily For 20 Days (120%)

Click here to sign up
    • Guru Member

coonzee Guru Member

Message Count:
    https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee 5 REASON WHY HELP BUDDY IS NOT A SCAM SITE 1. Unlike other platforms that do rent servers for shorter basis help buddy as it's own server because they have a long time plan. If you check the pix you will see their server name is in the sites name 2. Unlike other platforms help buddy is international majority of its participants are foreigners (check the pix above to confirm that), help buddy is majorly dominated by Canadians and what I have come to discover is that most scam site are mainly dominated by Indians or Nigerians so help buddy is not a scam site ph and be rest assured you will get your money 3. Help buddy as a very wonderful support they work 247,and they will fix your challenges right in the chat box,If you don't believe go and try it yourself goto helpbuddy.org 4. In buddy you don't have to wait forever to get your ph order confirmed,in less than 1 hour if the person assign to you doesn't confirm you help buddy admin will verify the payment and confirm you theirself 5. Which is the last but not the least, There is nothing like rematch here,if someone assigned to you fail to pay your order admin will pay you themself. You see why help buddy is tha Bomb https://helpbuddy.org/DonateNow.aspx?IntroducerId=Coonzee Message me on WhatsApp(08094676120) when you finish your registration I will add you to a top WhatsApp group Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-47-19.png

dicksonsmart Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Is this whatsapp group chat or Facebook?

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    PairMe is here to stay.
    #PairMePaidMe
    Get 50% in 30 days + referral bonus from 3 levels
    Best support for fast resolution of issues

Join PairMe today https://pairme.me/?ref=2073&Olusina
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    View attachment 39418

Palm Mills makes it easy for you to tap into the wealth from the sales of palm oil plantations worldwide.

- 150% profit after 30 Days

- Minimum - $25.00 deposit

- Instant daily Payouts

- Referral commission 1st Level - 5%, 2nd Level - 3%

Click Here to sign up

emmanuel195 Member

Message Count:
    “Cash” KashDoublerKashdoubler.com Login – Register : Welcome To Kash Doubler! MAKE X2 YOUR INVESTMENT IN LESS THAN A WEEK , Empowering Nigerians for Financial Freedom
    Kash Doubler, Promises to give X2 your investment in less than 1 week. Sometimes you get matched within 24 hours.

http://kashdoubler.com/register.php?refer=emmanuel95

Bright Onwuka Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    I am Bright Emeka Onwuka, owner of poketmoni.
    Poket moni is a yet to be lauched website that will be launched on the 17th of march 2017, ever since I got my first millions from Zarfund, I've been thinking of ways to help people and as well looking for places to invest.
    Pocket moni is a 300% back plan
    Poket moni will have different packages for you starting from
    #5000(0.008btc) to get #15000 (0.024btc)
    #10000(0.016btc) to get #30000 (0.048btc)
    #20000 (0.032btc) to get #60000 (0.096btc)
    And all will be paid within 48 hours.
    The currency we will be dealing with is in Bitcoins, and the account will be Blockchain
    Poket moni isn't ponzi, there are no upliners, no downliners, confirmation of payments is by admin, so no room for tricks or scams.
    THINGS NEEDED

1) BITCOIN WALLET
    2) POKET MONI ACCOUNT
    3) GMAIL ACCOUNT
    STEP ONE: Open a bitcoin wallet on Blockchain.info
    STEP TWO: Purchase bitcoin from JACKOBIAN BITCOIN BANK
    STEP THREE:Open a poket moni account
    STEP FOUR:Make donations
    STEP FIVE:Recieve your money
    STEP SIX:Cash out your money then if you wish, you can go in again
    HOW TO MAKE CONFIRMATIONS

STEP ONE: GET TRANSACTION CODE FROM BLOCKCHAIN
    STEP TWO: PASTE TRANSACTION CODE, YOUR EMAIL ADRESS, YOUR BITCOIN WALLET ID, PASTE IT ON THE CONFIRM PAYMENT PAGE, THE ADMIN WILL CONFIRM YOU.

HOW TO GET TRANSACTION CODE

1) Go to your block chain account and click in tractions
    2) Copy the person bitcoin address
    3) Go to block chain.info on a browser that is not logged in and paste his address and click search
    4) Copy the first long code you see under transactions
    5) Go back to your poket moni and paste the code then you fill in the amount you sent then click on submit.
    FAQ

How long do I have to wait for my money?
    Maximum of 48 hours

How do I buy Bitcoins?
    You can purchase bitcoins into your block chain account from jackobians

What is blockchain?
    Blockchain is an online bitcoin wallet.
    Do I have to invite or refer people to get paid?
    Not at all if you don't want to, but just like every business needs customers, we'll appreciate it if you do.
    Is this a Ponzi Scheme?
    This is not a triangle scheme of any sort, no upliners, no downliners, pay and get paid, that's all.
    Can I have more than one account?
    Yes you can.

Richard Warren Member

Message Count:
    www. royalcash.ning .com

The best so far... Pays fast and it is reliable. Please join me and double your cash in 6hrs and no referrals.. Poverty is a sin

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    Enough of all START & CRASH sites, join PairMe now https://goo.gl/6deTy4 to enjoy -

1. 50% bonus in 30days
    7. Phone number verification (instantly) & notification immediately you are matched

Olu007 Member

Message Count:

1. 50% bonus in 30days

Sponsored Links: