Advertisement:

Make Money Without Invest Or Pay Anything (100% Real)

Discussion in 'University And Schools' started by damisko, May 19, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

damisko Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Get a product (Recharge card or phones) or cash (#10,000, #25,000) which will be deposit into ur bank account for free without spending a dime on myluckyzone...

MYLUCKYZONE has change my life a lot. It help me pay my school fees and other stuff, so i tink it time for people to know about MYLUCKYZONE...

For interested people, this is how it work...

1. Goto google play store and search for myluckyzone/nigeria or u can search and download it in ur Web browser.....

2. After finish install it, now click on register account to fill in ur details, Ur name, email, password nd ur referrer email which isSAMADOMOTOSHO20@GMAIL.COM...

Referral Email :samadomotosho20@gmail.com

NOTE : u must use ur real or valid name, email nd phone no because they going verify u by call anytime or day....

3. After registration they going to send an email to ur email to verify u, so u hav to go in to ur email to click on the link...

4. After successful verify u can now login with ur email nd password.

5. U hav to fill in another details by clicking the 3 dot lik dis _ @ up of d left side then luk 4 my profile to fill ur details (address, location, d o b and phone no)...

NOTE : u must fill those profile details before u start browsing, it compulsory first. If u don't know where to fill in those profile details, contact me on whatapp 07062893372

6. After successful upload ur details u can nw click on earn below to browse any site in it

Note : by browsing those site u gonna get som points and those points is used to purchase d products lik cards, phones and money......

7. The more u browse the more u get points and more ur points is the highest d product u can purchase...

8. There is a bonanza of giving #25,000 to people at d end of this month, to be part of it contact me on my whatapp no 07062893372 or if u ar facing any other problem or questions still contact me....

eugene okoh Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This is *Supercashpay where u register with a one time out of Pocket fee of #500* and get *2 downlines from Spillover* who pays u *#500* each and ur journey Begins
    *why join supercashpay?*
    => it is simple
    => reliable
    => cheap
    => affordable
    => tested and trusted

*This is the plan*

*At level 1*....u register and *Purchase position* 4 *N500* to upgrade to level 1
    u get *#500* from 2 people *(N1,000)* and u will upgrade to level 2 with *N600*

*At level 2....*

4 people will pay u *N600* each to upgrade to level 2, making a total of *N2400* and u will upgrade to level 3 with *N1800*

*At level 3....*

8 people will pay u *N1,800* each to upgrade to level 3, making a total of *N14,400*, u will upgrade with *N7200* to level 4

*At level 4.....*

16 people will pay u *N7200* each to upgrade to level 4, totalling *N115,200*...u will upgrade to level 5 with the sum of *N60,000*

*At level 5.....*

*32* people will pay u the sum of *N60,000* each to upgrade to level 5, totalling *N1.92m*...u will upgrade with the sum of *N600,000* to level 6

*At level 6.....*

*64* people will pay u the sum of *N600,000* each, totalling *N38.4million* ..u will upgrade with the sum of *N1.2m* to the last level (level 7)

*At level 7.....*

which is the last... *128* people will be merged to pay u the sum of *N1.2m* totalling *N153.6million*

This is where the whole matrix ends...

*Benefits of joining us*

We use one Team Link to encouraged *Spillover and Teamwork*

*Keep Sharing the Room link*

=> An average person can afford *N500*

This is achievable together

_SAY NO TO ECONOMIC RECESSION_

*T* _OGETHER_
    *E* _VERYBODY_
    *A* _CHIEVES_
    *M* _MORE_

This system is actually open to different payment routers, since we are in Nigeria, we are harnessing the opportunity through the use of Naira our currency

*Congratulations* to everyone here bcoz we are potential achievers. And as achievers we must imbibe the following traits in other to make the most out of this opportunity
    ‍♀‍♂

*Trust*
    *Transparency*
    *Hardwork*

I state this 3 wings emphatically coz they are what we need to thrive in this journey
    *Supercash is a 2x7 forced matrix networking biz* that u only register with *#500* and gain a whole lot along in the journey, we want to create a balance where everyone here earns so *Spilling over* is what we work with here so overtaking will not affect another

Now, when u registered, Admin here does not have the power to whom u will pay but the *Supercash Admins, for Fairness* we will keep sharing the group link so *Spilling ovec. serves everyone *whether u refers 2 or not* but the Best is to keep sharing the link to keep us all growing fast *Team work*..

join now supercashpay.biz/?eugyno

Join the global whatsapp chat group at chat.whatsapp.com/Ehp13Frbds84FcfN

Sponsored Links: