Advertisement:

INTERNET DATA BUNDLES NIG.

Discussion in 'Internet Tunneling' started by Jasper53, Apr 28, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

mrmeth Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    you have definately exausted the data,. bcus am also getting the same message as u,. but my internet is still browsing well..

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Thanks for your insight mrmeth, but I know what I'm complaining about. I've been monitoring my data like a hawk. So I know what I am saying when I remember what I had on my purse last I checked. As of now d USSD code is responding correctly and its telling me thus,

"Your sponsor SME wallet data balance is 0MB and you have 1046MB data usage limit from 09093750394 valid till 2016-09-17 04:30. Thank you"

As I said before, Jasper please attend to my plight. I need to get back online ASAP.

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Oga how far? The USSD is now running properly and its now giving me this message.

"Your sponsor SME wallet data balance is 0MB and you have 1046MB data usage limit from 09093750394 valid till 2016-09-17 04:30. Thank you"

I had noticed the wallet data reducing below what I had last week but I had ignored it confident that it was because anoda number sharing the wallet must be flexing his own data and that surely our "Big Data" reseller would recharge his wallet soon or something.
    But that does not seem to be the case.
    Bros, please attend to this my issue, abeg.

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    We apologize for the inconvenience this might have cause you, kindly send me your ETISALAT line so as to resolve this issue at ones, thanks

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    As we prepare to embrace EMBER MONTHS, I join my faith with urs 2 declare that in d remaining months of dis yr, I refuse to shed tears over any one God ll order ur steps & bless your going out & coming in, Whenever the road is thirsty of Blood & Hungry of Flesh may your path & that of ur loved ones not be found there in God's name AMEN remain Blessed
    From all of us: Internet Data Bundles NIG.

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Thank you.
    My etisalat is

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Amen
    Thanks, I have confirmed the data allocation. Thanks for everything Jasper.

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    Thanks for ur understanding & continued patronage as we strive to keep our commitment to our customers satisfaction. Enjoy the rest of ur day

princemila Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    iPad Retina
    What are your data rate pls

Dehna aderk Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Oga jasper...I think u should have a what'sapp group 4 ur customers...hw u see am!?

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    Thanks for ur concern, but we have something better than that & its satisfactory for now

mcbainy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Sent you a message, check inbox

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    IMG_20160912_104800.jpg
    BARKA DA SALLA.
    Eid Kabir
    Remember to stay connected

MTN-NIG
    BANK PAYMENT ONLY.
    500MB = ₦300
    1GB = ₦600
    2GB= ₦1,100
    5GB= ₦2,500
    ---Now Valid For 3months---
    MTN-NIG
    RECHARGE CARD
    500MB = ₦400
    1GB = ₦700
    2GB= ₦1,200
    5GB= ₦3,000
    >>http://goo.gl/6JCJXB<<
    For details online platform
    Our goal is to ensure all our customers enjoy swift and satisfactory response through either our physical or online platforms. Although every customer query is unique, we strive for a consistent and positive consumer experience at the end of every engagement. Below are our customer care line, dear customer.
    -----------------------------------
    SMS/Call/WhatsApp below:
    ✔ Francis: 07039345578
    ✔ Wilson :08092633808
    ✔ Zainab: 07019269678
    SMS/WhatsApp Only below:
    ☑+2347030100181

wemco4luv Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    tecno r7
    Bro how much is ur glo data of 12gb

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    We can give you 13GB at #3,800

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    ABEG OOOH!!! WHOEVER KNOWS Jasper53 HELP ME BEG HIM OOOH!!!
    ANSWER CALL, DEM NO GREE. GIVE ME FEEDBACK, DEM NO FIT. IS BUSINESS STILL ON?

FOR 2 MONTHS NOW.

OKAY, FINE, RELEASE MY NUMBER LEMME SUBSCRIBE WITH ANODA SELLER. THEM NO GREE.

NA WETIN NAH!! FOR 2MONTHS I NEVA CARRY MY ETISALAT DO ANYTHING. ITS SAD.

Don klinsman Member

Message Count:
    Please are u people still doing the business let me no

Don klinsman Member

Message Count:
    Please are u people still doing the business let me no

Don klinsman Member

Message Count:
    And atan to me well pls

1rhythm Member

Message Count:

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Mmm is not the only one that pays

Giversforum pays you 40% of whatever you invest and you can invest or provide help of as low as 5000 naira and you get 10% bonus from any investment made by those you referred
    And 5% bonus on those your down lines referred
    Register today and enjoy

Goodnews you can provide helpnand also receive help same day with your referral bonus or you can wait for 30 days to get help for the 40% bonus
    Or 10% bonus per week

Register via this link

http://giversforum.net/?ref=sarhydamosu@gmail.com
    GIVERS FORUM, is just like MMM too. You will register and you will be matched to another person to receive your money.
    But in Givers Forum, you are getting 10% of your money per week, making it 40% per month.
    This means that you can cash out your money in the 1ST Week with 10%, 2ND Week with 20%, 3RD Week with 30% and 4TH Week with 40% (the maximum is 4 weeks). Then you will "GET HELP" and you will be matched with the person that will pay your total Earnings into your Bank Account.

Then if you are able to refer anybody at all, you will get 10% of the person's money.

If your Downlines refer, you will get 5% and if your Down Downlines refer, you will get 3%.

Example, if you refer Mr A, you will get 10%.
    If Mr A refers Mr B, Mr A will get 10%, you will get 5%.
    If Mr B refers Mrs C, Mr B will get 10%, Mr A will get 5% and you will get 3%.
    If Mrs C refer Sis D, Mrs C will get 10%, Mr B will get 5%, Mr A will get 3% and you will get 1%.

***The MINIMUM HELP you can PROVIDE is N5,000. And you will Enter the Amount like this 5000.00 or 10000.00 or 15000.00 or 20000.00 etc., depends on the total Amount you wish to use to Provide Help.

***IMMEDIATELY You Submit Your REGISTRATION, Before you PROVIDE HELP at all, The Full Details Of This Business Will Be sent To Your Email Address By the ADMIN.

If you are INTERESTED, visit
    The link

http://giversforum.net/?ref=sarhydamosu@gmail.com

* PLEASE NOTE; Your email and BANK ACCOUNT Details are not Amendable after Registration. Check them very well before You Submit the Filed Form

jeradons Member

Message Count:

hamilton2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW
    https://goo.gl/2aKpX4

MMM United, launched on the 11th of August 2016, and is already fulfilling its purpose of Global financial accommodation. Just barely 30 days after its launch, the platform is recurrently receiving huge tons of registration and traffic from over 120 countries around and across the globe.

Also, the idea of “ONE SINGLE GLOBAL STRUCTURE OF MMM” just like MMM Global has motivated and inspired lots of former MMM global leaders and now they are participating with all their MMM global team. Such response is a confirmation of the appealing nature of the initiative to the public and a show of support and solidarity for the MMM United Community. The community is already going viral on various social media platforms and all over the internet. This is another way to confirm the initiative’s success and its appeal to the public.

@•For Support, email: Support@mmmunited.org

@•For Admin Contact: Admin@mmmunited.org

@@@For more information follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV
    CREATE YOUR MMM ACCOUNT VIA THE LINK BELLOW
    https://goo.gl/2aKpX4

MMM UNITED isn't a bank, MMM United doesn't collect your cash, MMM United isn't a web business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM United is a community where folks facilitate one another. MMM United provides you a technical platform that facilitates innumerable participants worldwide to find and connect with the people who would like to extend their helping hand just like yourself to other people in the community who are seeking timely help, and that too for FREE. All transferred funds to different participants are DONATIONS and not investments.

For bitcoin (regiter on blockchain for wallet then<> register at nairaex.com to buy bitcoin)
    (If you have a valid ID I recommend bitx.co Promo code: GBAEV) this site is strict but it's a wallet and you can as well buy,it's not easy,,, don't loss this opportunity
    Note:it started about 3months ago and 11 countries are aready involved,,, you get paid with@@@For more information follow my group on whatsapp https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLMIFpjRN5z8229G6tPPlV

Olutosin Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    be careful to invest, do not invest on site that promise you %100 on what you invested, i have a sit i have been using for a while now, the offer %3.48 on what you invest, and i invested $4 , start today and you will thank me later, one thing about them is that you can decide to share your earnings,part goes to your investment to investment your investment and other goes to your balance available for withdrawal.. start today with any amount, start with $4 like me, and be a wise investor.. visit https://aimbtc.com/?ref=aim564243....fund any of your bitcoin acc and start dis,get this app from play store bitx, withdraw your earning into the app and it exchanged it to Naira den u can withdraw immediately into your bank acc. anytime you want, mind you u can also use this app to btc address to receive satoshi from site that offers satoshi.. have fun earning

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    were-back.jpg
    Internet Data Bundles NIG.
    _Are now back & better! 24/7_
    MTN & ETISALAT DATA BUNDLES NOW AVAILABLE
    Whatsapp/Call us now:
    07039345578 or 07030100181
    YOU CAN ALSO CHECK THE PAGE 1 OF THIS THREAD DETAILS

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    Dear esteem customers we are currently running data bundle promo on ETISALAT network, kindly WhatsApp us on any of the numbers above for more info. Thanks

mexwhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Oga Happy New Year Ooooh!! I'm still here.
    Waiting patiently 4u 2 attend 2 my request since 4months ago (If u scroll up).

Quote:"ABEG OOOH!!! WHOEVER KNOWS Jasper53 HELP ME BEG HIM OOOH!!!
    ANSWER CALL, DEM NO GREE. GIVE ME FEEDBACK, DEM NO FIT. IS BUSINESS STILL ON?

FOR 2 MONTHS NOW.

OKAY, FINE, RELEASE MY NUMBER LEMME SUBSCRIBE WITH ANODA SELLER. THEM NO GREE.

NA WETIN NAH!! FOR 2MONTHS I NEVA CARRY MY ETISALAT DO ANYTHING. ITS SAD."

Jasper53 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GIONEE M5 & Iphone 6+
    Its only on etisalat data bundle that these sort of error sometimes occur showing added to another sponsor wallet even after its being removed so we always try our possible best to avoid such glitch/hitch. We don't store numbers on our sponsor data wallet if you understand what I mean we often/normally wipe all phone numbers of customers attach to a particular data wallet after or on each 30days of data expiration to enable us subscribe for other subscribers as we dont wish to have so many sims pile up with numerous customers mobile number. So if you are sure u subscribe from this platform back then on ur etisalat mobile number u must have been definitely automatically deactivated on our platform at the day of ur activated data expiring date by us. We will never ask for any charges before deactivating ur number on our wallet if at anytime u wish to switch ur data wallet sponsor as other company does before unsubscribing a client who wish to change sponsor. We always keep our commitment to our customers satisfaction.

Tipsee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    learn how to download full movies on youtube

Sponsored Links: